Warning
  • Cookies Policy

    This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

Price list

transp High Season Low Season
Total (€)
Total (€)
transp
Apartment 2 nights

174,96

155,52

transp
1 week

468,00

408,00

transp
House (14p) 2 nights

1.010,88

874,80

transp
1 week

2.187,36

1.603,56

transp
House (10p) 2 nights

722,06

624,86

transp
1 week

1.560,00

1.140,00



  • Price per additional bed or cost: 10 €
  • The accommodation is perfectly clean before the arrival of guests and it will be under cleaning suitable conditions on the departure.
  • The price includes VAT, bicycles service and canoes

 

Open all year
High Season: long weekends, bank holidays and July & August
Low Season: the rest of the year

Other services we offer : Catering service - Extra cleaning during the stay

Conditions:
  • The reservation will be effective after paying the 30% of the total in advance. The remaining 70% will be paid on the day of the arrival in the house.
  • In the case of cancellation of a reservation a week in advance, the entire amount payed in advance will be refunded. If you cancel within 7 dies, the amount paid won't be returned but you will be offered the possibility of changing the days reserved.

Can Sisquet - Our video

Can Sisquet

Camera

Do not miss live images from Can Sisquet!!

Views